Due to continued growth of the recovery side of our business a position has become available for a HGV recovery driver to join our award winning recovery team.
- The roles will require the professional transportation of vehicles from one place to another using a fleet of modern recovery vehicles both island wide and on the mainland.
- Mechanical knowledge and previous recovery experience is preferred, someone that can think on their feet and bring experience of Hiab or winching would be ideal but not essential as full training can be given. This will include a nationally recognised IVR recovery qualification.
- The role will include the successful candidate to be part of an out of hours recovery rota.
- A class 1 / 2 license is preferred however we welcome enquiries from applicants holding a C1+E as they will also be considered.
- Applicants must be professional, flexible and hard working with a positive attitude, be approachable and polite with customers while representing DH Price Motors at the roadside to up keep our continued high standards and excellent reputation.
- The successful candidate will be welcomed into a friendly successful recovery team, working for the largest independent garage and roadside recovery operator on the Isle of Wight.
- The new employee will benefit with a secure long term job, including a competitive salary, company pension, overtime opportunities, ongoing training (including IVR recovery training and CPC driver training) and a company uniform.
Should this position be of interest to you please email a copy of your CV to Daniel Price at email@example.com or by post / hand delivery to: Daniel Price, Unit C5-C7 Spithead Trading Estate, Sandown, IOW, PO36 9PH