Quality Compliance Engineer
Pertemps Isle of Wight are currently recruiting for a Quality Compliance Engineer to join our client based on the Island.
The Successful Quality Compliance Engineer will be responsible for:
- Supporting the creation of the First Article Inspection Reports for new and revised products and components.
- Review and approve First Article Inspection Reports for new and revised products and components.
- Validating the documented First Article activities and processes.
- Ensuring approvals reports are completed in accordance with all requirements.
- Maintaining recording, tracking and reporting databases.
- Liaising with, and support, QCE, Operational and PMEQ personnel on contract First Article Inspection requirements.
The Quality Compliance Engineer will have:
- Good communicator
- Ability to work within a team, or as an individual
- AS9100 & AS9102 training and experience
- Ability to understand Technical drawings / requirements
- Recognised audit training or qualification
- ONC/HNC/Apprenticeship qualification or Engineering related degree
Monday to Thursday 8am to 4.30pm
Friday 7.45am to 12.45pm
If you would like to speak to us about this Quality Compliance Engineer role, please contact Caitlin D'Arcy in our Isle of Wight branch on 01983 533 235 or firstname.lastname@example.org