Pertemps Isle of Wight are currently recruiting for a Production Assembler to join our client in Cowes.
The successful Production Assembler will be responsible for:
- Use of Manual Bench Tools
- Advising Production Supervisors of any reason why production schedules or quality standards cannot be met
- Meeting customers quality requirements
The Production Assembler will have:
- An understanding of industry safety procedures and requirements.
- Familiarity with relevant hand tools, special equipment machines, and equipment used to carry out specific assembly operations.
- Ability to Inspect, test, and verify accuracy of assembled articles
- Ability to effectively and appropriately communicate with co-workers and supervisors.
If you would like to speak to us about this Production Assembler role, please click apply or contact Henry Trotman in our Isle of Wight branch on email@example.com or 01983 533 235