HAYLANDS PRIMARY SCHOOL, Bettesworth Road, Ryde, Isle Of Wight, P033 3HA, Tel: 01983 563372,
Fax: 01983 810704, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Website: www.haylands.iow.sch.uk Headteacher: Mrs Lisa Nicolson BEd, NPQH Salary: IWC Hay Scale 9, £18,299 to £20,291 p.a. pro rata (£26,372 to £29,243p.a. full time equivalent)
Hours: 30 hours per week, term time plus development days Permanent contract
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and innovative manager for our onsite preschool, which provides education and childcare for 3 to 4 year olds. The preschool is an integral part of the school structure, is run by the school’s governing body, and benefits from line management support from the school’s leadership team.
Successful applicants will have:
• A strong early years background, ideally with leadership or management experience
• Exceptional organisational skills with an ability to work under pressure and prioritise accordingly
• An appropriate level 3 childcare qualification as a minimum
• A burning desire to develop and deliver the provision of fantastic early years education and childcare for the Ryde community
We can offer you:
• An opportunity to work with an enthusiastic and friendly staff
• Local authority pay and conditions, including pension
• An opportunity to make a real difference to children’s early years development
• A self-contained preschool unit with its own outdoor play area
• The opportunity for further professional development
This council and its schools recruit according to the council’s safer recruitment policy and are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share in this commitment.
This school is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. Visits to the school are welcome, please contact Christina Drudge, School Administrator to arrange an appointment (visits will not be available during half term).
For further information and an application pack, please e-mail email@example.com.
Completed applications should be returned to the school.
Interviews: Week commencing 25th February 2019 Closing date: Noon, Wednesday 20th February 2019