Nine Acres Community Primary School ‘Striving for Excellence'
Fixed for one year - SEPT 2019 Main Pay Scale (Ml - M3)
An exciting opportunity to join a dynamic and ambitious team of staff and governors on the Isle of Wight
Nine Acres is a ‘GOOD’ School with an ‘OUTSTANDING’ EYFS provision- September 2017. Our pupils benefit from a wealth of opportunities to develop, learn and lead. Our teaching team is relentless in their commitment to improving outcomes for all our pupils.
We are looking to appoint an inspirational, highly motivated and creative class teacher with drive and commitment to develop their career as an outstanding practitioner.
Successful candidates will:
■ Have the ability to spark children’s curiosity and make learning engaging
■ Be a talented classroom practitioner with high expectations of your own and children's achievement
• Be passionate about learning, ensuring ALL our children make great progress
• Be committed to inclusive practice and making a difference We will offer you:
• Enthusiastic and engaged children
• A commitment to your professional development
• A purposeful, supportive and lively work environment
• A strong safeguarding culture where pupils feels safe and are ready to learn
Visits to the school are encouraged and most welcome; please contact the school office to arrange an appointment with our Headteacher Mrs Dyer.
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share in this commitment.
For further information please contact Mrs A Cunningham (Office Manager), or visit our School’s website to download an application pack. www.nineacrespri.iow.sch.uk
01983 522984. Email: email@example.com
Closing date: noon 22nd March 2019. Interviews: w/c 25th March 2019.
01983 522984 South View, Newport PO30 1QP